Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Heather -

Dear Heather -

My stats show your blog (apassionatequilter.blogspot.com) as a "Referring Site" to my blog.

THANK YOU!!

I have tried - and tried - and tried - to visit your blog - but EVERY time I try - your page flashes ON my screen - and then - just as quickly - flashes OFF again.  (Sometimes I think my computer acts like a spoiled brat - if it would just do what I told it to do - everything would be fine!!)

Anyway - I can't tell if the problem is on my end or on yours.  I have no other way of contacting you - and I thought you should know.  (And I'm crossing my fingers that you are actually reading this!)

I did manage, however, to visit your ETSY site - and I want to know where you got the sewing machine in your drawing - that sucker sure looks left-handed to me!!

Sincerely,
Kitty


=========

Anyone else out there having the same problem - or is it just me??  Let me know.  I'd really like to check out her blog and see/know what she thinks of mine.  Thanks.

Talk to you later - gotta go -

3 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I ran across your Blog and I too am Left handed and I'm just getting into Quilting. I read your tips for cutting and all of that for Left handers.

I am a follower of your Blog now. I too have a Blog and here is mine:

http://lindakscreativityworks.blogspot.com

Take care & Happy Quilting
Linda K

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! How surprised was I when I saw that you had left a message FOR ME!!!! :)
Thank you!
I do enjoy your blog and am very flattered that you want to visit mine!
So...whenever I use firefox and try to view my blog the same thing happens to me. It very quickly blinks on and then just loads and loads.
But I find when I access it from internet explorer I don't have that problem.
I have NO idea why it does this and I'm wonder if you're using Firefox?
Now that I know this happens to other people who want to visit my blog I will definitely see what I can do.
I am a left handed quilter and was very excited to see you blog!!
THANK YOU for checking into mine.
I'm going to check into this problem right now.
:) Heather

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Heather -

So glad I was able to reach you! Thank you for stopping by my blog - I was hoping that you would!

Yes - I use Firefox. Now that I know that may be the cause - I will try to visit your site using Interet Explorer. Wish me luck! You know how temperamental computers can be! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...