Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

I was visiting mainer's blog a couple of weeks ago and she had this "FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY" thing going on.  I answered the questions on her blog a couple of times - and - it was so fun I thought I would do it on my blog too.  Thanks mainer!  (Here's the link if you want to do it on your blog.) 










The questions come from My Little Life and Mama M.  She has a "Blog Hop", too.  I wasn't quite sure what a "Blog Hop" was - but I checked the link and thought I would give it a try.  Who knows? Might be fun.  We'll see.  You'll see the list of blogs to "Hop" at the end.

And mainer has a quilt entered in the Weekly Themed Contest - called "Asian Splash" - so VOTE FOR MAINER!  Go to the logo on the right sidebar.  When you get to the site - bookmark it on your computer.  Go to your bookmark and VOTE.  I know it's a round-about way to do it - but if you try to vote from my logo - it will think I am trying to vote again - and the site only allows one vote per IP address - not email address.  That's just the way it's set up - so you have make your own bookmark - sorry.

Anyway - here are the questions for this week -

1. Can you drive a stick shift?

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?

4. How do you pamper yourself?

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?

----------------------------------------

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
YUP - can - and will - if I have to.  I learned how to drive using a stick shift and drove several different ones throughout the years.  I still hate being stopped at the top of a hill or incline and trying to get just the right combination of brake/clutch and accelerator so I don't roll back down the hill - and into the guy behind me.  I obviously prefer an automatic transmission.    

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Can't think of any.  I even like liver.  My kids gag on the stuff - so, yay - more for me!

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I haven't bought Girl Scout Cookies in years.  Used to though.  Don't remember my favorite kind.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I get a pedicure once in a while but my husband pampers me all of the time.  I love him.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
My nickname is "MOM" - even my husband calls me that.  Or "GRANDMA" - if the grandkids are around.  Original, huh?

1 comment:

Judee said...

WOW! Thanks for the vote(s)! I am really hopeful but there are so many awesome quilts in this contest. I will be answering the questions later tonight or tomorrow on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...