Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's on my Design Wall - Wednesday

What's on my Design Wall - Wednesday??

NOTHIN'!! - absolutely NOTHIN'!!


The last few weeks I have been playing with my new toy.  I call her Diane.  Last name MattDiane Matt.  (DIE - an' - mat)  I know it's corny - but that's the best I could do.  It was either that or Lady GOdiva.  (Readers under the age of fifty might have to google that one! - haha)

Anyway - Diane helped me to get my scraps in order.

I needed to GO! from this - 


to this -


and this -


and this -




I had bins of scraps from my last six or seven quilts - so processing them took time - but  I didn't care how long it took me.  I did it at my own pace - and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Quilting is not a race - it's a process - and I'm a SLOW POKE QUILTER - so there!
 
And WELCOME to Toni - The Quilting Pirate - my  newest follower - and another Lefty!!




Talk to you later - I GOT A GO!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...