Monday, April 4, 2011

BOB and the Six Truths

===========
WARNING - BOB is my alter ego - Bitchy Old Broad.
BOB's adventures are basically rants - some funny - some silly - some stupid - some sad - some just plain bitchy - depending on your point of view.  (If you haven't already - you may want to read my post - Meet BOB.)  If you prefer not to read rants - STOP READING NOW!!
===========

BOB recently received this email from a friend - and just had to share -

===

Six Truths in Life - 

1.  You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility due to the tendons within your neck.

2.  All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.

3.  And discover #1 is a lie.

4.  You are smiling now because you are an idiot.

5.  You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6.  There is still a stupid smile on your face.

I sincerely apologize about this but I'm an idiot and I needed company.

^..^

3 comments:

Rose said...

Got me.
Rose

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Got me, too!! Glad to know I'm not the only one!! Thanks!!
^..^

Katie M. said...

Almost! No, I didn't try it - thought about it - thought "no, I'm not even going there!" But I think I would like to forward it to a friend :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...