Saturday, April 2, 2011

UFO Challenge - April

UFO Challenge - April - 

Yesterday Judy picked #4 - which translates to my Stage 4 Projects -

Stage 4.  Need Basting and all of the above
  • Summer Lotus

WOW!! - I haven't looked at this one in YEARS!!

If all it needs is basting (and everything else) maybe I could use some of my fusible batting - or maybe I could spray baste it.  Both are interesting possibilities.

I remember when I put it away my choices were either to (1) thread-baste it or (2) pin-baste it.
I really wasn't looking forward to either method - both were problematic in one way or another.

See what happens if you wait long enough?  Sometimes the problem just disappears!

Now I have two more basting choices that didn't even exist "way back when"!  YAY!

This one should be easy!  (She said - hoping it really was going to be easy.)


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta "find" it -

P.S.  I found it!!  The damn thing is a pre-stenciled wholecloth quilt - QUEEN-sized - no less!!   No wonder I never finished it!!  DAMN!!  Looks like I'm going to need some extra hands to help me with this one.  Hmmm... wonder who the lucky owner(s) of those hands is(are) going to be...



    1 comment:

    Just Another Quilter said...

    Found you blog through Judy L. love your stuff. I am also a lefty. Strength in numbers.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...