Monday, August 29, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 8/29/11

DESIGN WALL MONDAY – 8/29/11

This is pretty much the same as last week - 

"Black Cosmo" is still not finished - no surprise there, huh?


I was BUSY though - WORKing on my book(s) -

and WORK makes my head hurt!!  A LOT!!

It messes with my sewing mojo, too - 

All week I had no sewing mojo - 

So Saturday - I decided to play with my fabric - and I had SO MUCH FUN!!

Untangling - trimming - pressing - folding - patting - fondling - my FABRIC!! 


Let's see - 

WORK - 

or - 

FUN!!

Gee - I vote for FUN this week!!

The book(s) can wait - 

You guys aren't in any hurry are you??

You've waited this long - 

Another week/month won't make that much difference, right?

Good - I thought so - 


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...