Monday, October 31, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 10/31/11

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 10/31/11

So this is what’s on my Design Wall today –


Same as on Saturday –

Got a little side-tracked with my

Lefty Twister Block –

And another little Jelly Roll Race Quilt (#2) –


I’ll try to get back to the other one next week –

I still have to get all the photos uploaded and re-sized and stuff -

Which takes FOREVER when Blogger doesn't want to put the photo

where the cursor is
when you want to "Insert image" -

But that's a rant for some other day - 

In the meantime -

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



Along with Maxine™ -

I’m going to celebrate with some festive bobbing –

I’m not wearing my bra today. ;))


Talk to you later – gotta go – gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...