Saturday, December 10, 2011

Easy Cherry-Almond Coffee Cake

You guys know that I am not known for my cooking -

And that I would much rather SEW than cook - ;))

I cook maybe three times a year -

Thanksgiving - Christmas - and lasagna - ;))

Anyway -

One time when my sister-in-law and brother-in-law visited us -

I/we made this -
Pillsbury – Easy Cherry-Almond Coffee Cake

And my GOURMET COOK sister-in-law wanted the recipe!!

Yeah - I KNOOOOOOOOOW!!

She wanted one of MY recipes - WOW!!
(Actually it was Pillsbury's recipe - but you know what I mean - ;))

So I gave it to her - and I thought I would share it with you, too!!

The only thing I/we did differently was -

I/we did NOT - Place wire rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan. Place heatproof plate upside down over coffee cake; turn over.

That part is an accident waiting to happen in my house - ;))

I/we just served it in the pan I/we baked it in -

Next time -

I would just bake it in a “fancy” 9” round pan -

Try it -

It really is easy - and totally yummy!!


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - I am sooooooooo far behind!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks amazing! I printed out the recipe and I believe it may be breakfast tomorrow! Sometimes the best recipes are the easiest.

Susan said...

Just found your blog. I too am left handed... I do all kinds of crafts, sew, quilt just about everything .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...