Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orca Bay - 1/24/12


While I was thinking about it -
And before the blocks get “lost” in the quilt -
I thought I would share one of my goofs -
(Oh - I goofed?? Oh, my!! ;))

I had planned to have two sets of 28 different reds -
In the centers of the star blocks -
One each of the 28 in the black blocks -
And its mate in one of the white blocks -

But I goofed!!
Oh, dear!! ;))

One red got duplicated in the black blocks -
(Sorry for the blurry photos -
but that's how my days have been going lately ;))



So the mate to the single red one is in my scrap pile -


If you ever see this quilt in "real life" -
Try to find these three blocks - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

1 comment:

Linda said...

O! M! G! You are absolutely insane girl! I just about choked on my coffee when I read to the last of your post. ROFL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...