Friday, March 23, 2012

Orca Bay - Red Extra - E - Gold Sashes


OK - let’s try this -

How about GOLD sashing -
Instead of RED? -

Same drill as with the RED sashes -

Lay some squares out -
On a length of fabric -
Spaced about the same distance -
As sashing strips would be -
(Saves having to cut them at this point - ;))

And add some red cornerstones -
Not bad -


But I had RED sashes in my head -
After the EQ7 muslin ones didn't work -


So now I can't decide -

I gotta play some more in EQ7 -

Maybe try RED sashes and GOLD cornerstones -

Oh - and I found the cookie sheet -
With the blue strips -
On the dining room table -
Right where I left it - ;))

So I could play with those for a while -

Instead -

While this one marinates in my head for a while - ;))

Or -

I could just admit that I saw another squirrel!! ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

3 comments:

Sue said...

I can't remember if I suggested black sashing and red cornerstones. The black makes colours pop. A dark black if you know what I mean, not a wishy washy one.

Linda said...

Hummmm I'm not crazy about the red corner stones but I love the red sashing. I'll be waiting to see the blue cornerstones or the gold. And I prefer shiny things...those squirrels can be a real nuisance. LOL

Karen M said...

In my humble opinion, the gold sashing is better than the red. The red cornerstones are OK, but I think another color would really make it pop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...