Wednesday, May 9, 2012

LHQSQ - Blocks - 13 - 14 - 15


My Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -

LHQSQ - See the page/tab above -


So far -

Is comprised of 6” sampler blocks -

That you can make using -

2-1/2” squares

and HST that FINISH at 2”

Three across and three down -

Variations of the basic NINE-PATCH -

The sewn block will MEASURE 6-1/2” -

And FINISH at 6” -

===

For the next three blocks -

I took a dark - a medium - and a light fabric -




And made 24 HST -
12 dark/light -
4 dark/medium -
8 medium/light -

And cut three squares - one of each -
1 dark - 1 light - 1 medium -


Then I took three of my handy-dandy mini-design boards -

And made three variations of the Eccentric Star -

I'll show you Block #13 next -



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...