Tuesday, May 22, 2012

LHQSQ - Blocks - 18 - 19


My Left-Handed Quilter's Sampler Quilt -

LHQSQ - See the tab/page above -


So far -

Is comprised of 6” sampler blocks -

That you can make using -

2-1/2” squares

and HST that FINISH at 2”

Three across and three down -

Variations of the basic NINE-PATCH -

The sewn block will MEASURE 6-1/2” -

And FINISH at 6” -

===

Just for fun -

I made a set of 9 medium/light HST


And made -

#18 - Pinwheel Double -
9 medium/light HST


After I got it all sewn together -

I had a DUH moment! - ;))

I worked up another set of 9 medium/light HST -

And laid them out the same way -

That I did -

In the first photo -

DUH!! - ;))

#19 - No Name -
('cuz I don’t know the name of this block yet - ;))

And they might look funny because the HST are not sewn together yet -
They are just the triangle pieces at this point - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...