Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fabric Storage Tips - Again -

I have posted about this before -

And - in case you missed them -

You can find the links -

To the original posts -

On the tab/page above -

Fabric Storage Tips -

But - in a nutshell -

This Is How I Do It - ;))

First I fold my fabric to a uniform size -

I use “Shoe cubbies” for storing fat quarters -
I have two in my “Fabric Stash Room” – and I love them -
I fold and roll my fat quarters and stuff them in the cubbies just like they do yarn in a yarn shop. I can group them by color or type or print or whatever – and see what I have at a glance. Besides – it’s pretty!!


I stack my yardage on shelves like books -

For flat folds - and bolts -
I use short and narrow (24” wide x 9” deep) bookcases -
Back to back -
And they serve as a work surface -





Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...