Friday, August 24, 2012

Junk Mail


BOB and I LOVE junk mail - ;))


First we sort it -
  1. Trash - cellophane-windowed envelopes
  2. Shred - anything with our name on it
  3. Innards - the junk - ;))
  4. Postage Paid Return envelopes

Then we throw away the Trash -

And Shred the stuff that needs to be shredded -

Then we mail the Innards back -

In the Postage Paid Return Envelopes - ;))

We mail the insurance stuff to the credit card companies -

And the credit card stuff to the insurance companies.

We send the other stuff to the other guys.

Makes for a fun day playing "post office".




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Katie Z. said...

That's hilarious!

Katie M. said...

I started writing "return to sender" and sending it all back. Now it's all the political crap and I'm wondering why people still 'donate' to these funds.....

Sherry said...

LOL!

What a great idea!

When I get all kinds of junk inserts in bills I send it back with my payment in the middle of it --- I'm sending the junk back to the sender.

I had never thought of mailing junk out to different "junkers"! I'll have to try that also.

Cindy Quilts said...

I have heard of people doing this. I think it hilarious! Wish they would get the message to stop sending out all that junk.

Linda C said...

and yet, they keep sending that stuff out. Good on BOB.

Linda said...

OMG! Hilarious! I'm going to do that. It sounds like more fun than I've had in months. hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...