Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 9/17/12


DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 9/17/12
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


I’ve been working on my LHQSQ blocks -

And have 60 of them up on the wall -



Let’s just say that -

I’m getting bored with red/brown -

And I’m going to dig out my Christmas stuff -

Mostly because Linda (here) pretty much dared me to - ;))

I thought you might like to know that I've made a decision. ALL the Christmas fabric is being pulled out today!! It just seems like the proper thing to do. ;o)
Race you!!


After some emails back and forth -

Life gets in the way sometimes -

We decided to start on Wednesday -

We still have over a week left in the month -

So we won’t feel like we wasted the ENTIRE month of September -

And that gives us a couple of days to tidy up -

So first I need to make room - ;))




Then I can schedule the posts -

To show you the detail shots -

Of the last nine LHQSQ blocks -

While I PLAY - ;))

‘Cuz on Wednesday -

For Linda and for me -

It’s “Ladies - Start your engines!” -

And the Race is ON!!



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -







4 comments:

Linda said...

Hey... I didn't know I was supposed to clean up before I could pull out the Christmas fabrics!! Well dang!! If that's the case we may not be able to start until Thursday at best.!! hahaha

Linda C said...

AHH, ready to roll are you? I DO love how your LHQSQ is looking though. Your choice of sashing fabrics works wonderfully with the blocks. I remember when you were auditioning them recently.

Holidays, here you and Linda come!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - YOU don't have to clean up if you don't want to - ;)) Me? - I HAVE to - or I can't function. Besides - I don't want any of that red/brown getting mixed up with the red/green/white Christmasey stuff - might lose it - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thank you!! I like how the sashing looks, too. I have been thinking about using some alternating blocks to make the sampler blocks stand out more - but I also like how they all blend together - all nine-patches - similar but not the same. Decisions, decisions - haha - ;))

And you are more than welcome to join my "other" Linda and me in our Christmas "Race" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...