Wednesday, September 5, 2012

JRRQ - HEARTS


In my post - LHQ - Scrapbook - Overview - I briefly mentioned -

that - I say that my quilts are not "DONE" until I have documented the whole process in a scrapbook - with photos - the story - a fabric card - and a foundation paper pieced heart (for a memory quilt).

So -

I needed to make the “Scrap Card” -

And the “Heart” for each of the JRRQs -

I grabbed my scraps from the JRRQs -


Sorted them out - #1 - #2 - #3 -



The extra jelly roll strips -
Were common to all three -


So - three piles -


Scrap cards are done -
And working on the first heart -


Three sets - almost done -


Three sets - DONE! - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda said...

That's cool!! You really put a lot of work into documenting your quilts. I still love your hearts the best. What size are they anyway?

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Tell ya tomorrow - ;))

Linda C said...

I love the scrappy hearts---nice touch to the quilts!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks! Someday all of those hearts will be in a quilt of their own - a "Memory Quilt" - for lack of a better name - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...