Wednesday, September 26, 2012

LTRTCWSA - Placemat Stuff


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))

One thing about STUFF -

You never know when you are going to NEED it -
But it’s nice to know that you HAVE it when you do -

I found some quilt binding in the drawer -
Two different shades of green -
One of them is probably PERFECT - ;))


Yup - the darker one will work -



And I found my color pens -
Several different shades of green -
One of them is probably PERFECT -


To cover up that flaw in the first placemat -
On the top right of the darker green strip -


Yup - can hardly see it now -


So - next up -

Bind these suckers -

And cross them off my list -

Oh - almost forgot -

Here’s the backing I chose -


I think that it does a real nice job of hiding -

The dark green thread I used for quilting -

And all of my boo-boos - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Linda said...

Hey clever you! This must be the week to pencil correct. I used a sharpie to hide a few light thread peek-a-boos on dark fabric. Sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do. ;o)

Linda C said...

woohoo! You are prepared---all the way around! Go, quilters, go! Or crawl, quilters, crawl??

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

And we do it so well - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Either way works for me - ;))

Katie M. said...

Love my Sharpies! These are cute place mats - love that backing fabric!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie! Gotta love your STUFF - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...