Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mail Call - DJ


A while back -

When KatieM said - here -

That she didn't want her "Dear Jane" stuff -

We worked out a trade -


The blocks are tiny -

But a bit bigger than the 3" string blocks -

That I made in Bonnie Hunter's "Orca Bay" -

So they look "doable" - ;))

BUT -

REALLY BIG BUT - ;))

I wouldn't even think about it without the EQ software -

I loaded it and fiddled around with it a little -

It's GREAT!

Has a ton of extra stuff specific to DJ -

Hints - tips - journal sample pages -

AND it lets you re-size the blocks to any size you want.

It's like a mini stand-alone version of EQ with DJ blocks -

So cool!

I think that it might be fun -

Just need to finish up some other stuff -

But then again -

What's another UFO - right?? - ;))

Oh, yeah -

And that "doable" comment -

Famous last words, huh? - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



9 comments:

Katie M. said...

Glad you've got it! I can't even imagine doing that quilt without EQ! And to do the 4" blocks..... umm, nope, not this girl! I did a few resized to 6" and still.... um, nope :-) Enjoy!

Linda said...

Hey!! I have that software and haven't even put it on my puter yet. Maybe I should install it and see what it's all about huh?

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks again, Katie! I really think that I will enjoy it - once I get going - and I STILL think that I got the better part of the trade - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Maybe we could/should do it in Christmas colors - for Christmas 2025 - that would give us some time - hehehe - ;))

Linda said...

haha I don't know. I don't like to be rushed.

Linda C said...

do-able will get you in trouble every time. Is it over confidence or we think we have more time that we do? HMMM

All quilters will have to live forever to get all the quilts done that we have planned and then allow for a few more years to do the things we ADD to the list, LOL.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

EXACTLY!! ;)) What was it George Burns said? Something like - "I can't die before I'm 100 - I've got a gig!" Well, quilters everywhere are thinking the same thing - "I can't die before I'm 100 - I've got a quilt to finish!!" - ;))

Sue said...

I thought of you when I found this DJ inspiration today. http://pinterest.com/u74sbj/dear-jane/

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

WOW!! Those are gorgeous!! I am SO late to this party!! - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...