Thursday, October 25, 2012

LTRTCWSA - Bottoms - Flaps


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))


Back to the cute little Christmas Stockings -

Bottoms Up! - (c) 2001 - Calico Moon Handcrafts -

Now they need flaps in the back -

Three little “Bottoms” -


Needed three little “Flaps” -

I wasted spent some time trying some patchwork options -


But I decided that “plain” suited me just fine -


Finished up the green one -


And then the other two -


They are just TOO CUTE!!

Should have made these little darlings YEARS ago!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Katie M. said...

These ARE super cute! and I think the plain would definitely better than patchwork - sometimes we have to put out quilting mentality aside :-)

Aileen said...

What a great idea. My husband came to me with a little Christmas stocking that look like overalls on a tiny hanger. He is one of 4 brothers. I know that sounds funny but he didn't bring much with him when we got married. He was 19 years old and he had a bag of clothes, some albums, his guitar and his little stocking. We still have it. He thinks it is silly but I catch him eyeing it every Christmas!

Linda C said...

Well done and cuter than the dickens--whatever that means!

Race away, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...