Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve - 2012

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 12/24/12
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Another episode of -

Leisurely Turtle Race to Christmas with Squirrels Allowed - ;))

===

Well - this is as far as I got -

Gingerbread ‘n Hearts needs borders and quilting -
And some Buttons and Bows - ;))
Gingerbread ‘n Hearts - (c) 1995 - Dinah’s Quilts & Accents - 18" x 21"

Linda J - here - and I worked out another trade -
So this one will be on its way to her after Christmas - as is -
Including the buttons and bows -
She may work it into a Christmas quilt of her own - ;))


The Folk Art Christmas Tree needs to be stitched down -
Then I need to do the borders and quilting -
Folk Art Christmas - by Cindy Taylor Oates - (c) Taylor Made Designs -
Folk Art Christmas Tree - 27" x 35-1/2" -



But I’ll worry about all of that after Christmas -

This is Christmas Eve -

And -

Santa’s coming - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -

P.S.
This post was written and scheduled to go "live" today - before I learned that Linda - my bloggy buddy/friend and "Racing" partner had to have surgery recently and will be sidelined for awhile. I have decided to post my progress as scheduled - and because she's run into this little roadblock - We have declared a TIE in our First Annual Leisurely Turtle Race To Christmas With Squirrels Allowed. - ;))



2 comments:

Linda C said...

.....and I thank you in advance as I think those gingerbread people are cute as the dickens.

Merry Christmas!

Cindy Quilts said...

Merry Christmas to you!

I also wanted to tell you about my 'Cupcake Friend'. His birthday is Dec. 26. Since that is during our Winter Break he celebrated his birthday Wednesday by bringing - - Cupcales! He found me in the afternoon and said he had 1 cupcake left and thought of me and thought I needed a cupcake. What a sweetheart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...