Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Squirrels - 12/7/12

While I washed and dried the fabrics -

For my Chocolate Squirrel - here -

Rather than trace and draw the applique parts for Folk Art Christmas Tree - here -
Folk Art Christmas - by Cindy Taylor Oates - (c) Taylor Made Designs -
Folk Art Christmas Tree - 27" x 35-1/2"

I decided to work up some Quilt Journal entries for my blog -

I had already written them up for my scrapbook -

I just had to change them from “all caps” to “mixed case” -
So that you wouldn’t think that I was yelling at you - ;))

Edit them a bit -

And scan some old photos -

If I still have the quilt - take some new (and improved) photos - ;))

Uploading the drafts and the photos -

Took way longer than I wanted it to -

But now that I have them scheduled -

I can get back to pressing fabric -



And tracing applique parts -

Busy hands and all of that - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...