Friday, February 8, 2013

Progress Report - 2/8/13


I’m still working on my version of “Easy Street” -
Bonnie Hunter’s Easy Street Mystery Quilt - HERE -

I call mine "Easy Street Detour" - ;))

============
Note - these instructions are written in LEFTISH.
If you are right-handed - just reverse the directions.
============

After I finished my Block Bs -


I spent some time sorting out -
Shaded 4-Patch Combos -


I need 16 sets of 4 for the Block As -


I already had the Stacked Geese Combos -
Matched up with Center Squares -
16 sets of 4 + 1 -


Stitch up a set of Shaded 4-Patch Combos -
For the first Block A -


Add a set of Stacked Geese Combos with a Center Square -


Lay them out as a 9-Patch -


And NO -
I did NOT notice that the block -
In the lower left corner -
Was turned the wrong way -
Until AFTER I had sewn it together - ;))


So after I fixed it -


I put it up on the design wall -
With some Block Bs -


I think I like it - ;))




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Linda C said...

It took me a second to see what you meant about the sewing error. LOL, sooooo much going on with this quilt. I am liking it and think you made the right choice about tamping down what would have been a lot of raspberry. Not that my opinion matters all that much on YOUR quilt.

Good that you have found some time to sew amongst the paper pushing.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yeah - it would have been a bit "much" the other way. The raspberry would have been where you see the chocolate - and vice versa - except for the geese - they were done in chocolate before I "detoured" - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...