Monday, November 4, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 11/4/13

DESIGN WALL MONDAY - 11/4/13
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. at Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


Friday I posted a preview/sneak peek -

Of the borders that I am working on -

For my LHQSQ - Left-Handed Quilter Sampler Quilt -
See tab/page above - ;))


It's about time to get this thing -

OFF MY WALL -

And since I am not a big fan -

Of long borders anymore -

Because they are too hard for me to handle -

When they get past a certain size -

I thought that I would try to avoid them this time -

And just add another couple of rows -

Of plain blocks -

With sashes -

And cornerstones - ;))

I stalled for the longest time -

Not wanting to cut the side setting triangles -

And the corners - ;))

I have charts and all of that -

But I wanted to cut them over-sized -

And didn't want to miscalculate -

And run out of fabric - ;))

Good thing I waited and thought about it -

I forgot that I needed some fabric for BINDING -

Gads!! -

Anyway - I finally bit the bullet -

Did one last calculation -

Cut them all -

And have some fabric left over for binding and insurance -

WHEW!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - ;))





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...