Monday, August 25, 2014

TUSAL - 8/25/14


I have missed the last few months -

Of this FUN game -

Due to "circumstances" -

But now I'm back -

So here we go - ;))

===

Once again I have joined a bunch of other stitchers -

In Daffycat’s TUSAL - HERE -

It's a Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long - ;))

To play the game -

I have to fill my glass container -

With saved thread clippings -

Or ORTS - Old Ratty Threads -

Fabric trimmings -

Stitching cast-offs -



And then -

On (or about) the New Moon -

Take a picture of the ORTS in my jar -

Post it to my blog -

With a link back to her TUSAL post - HERE -

Label the Totally Useless posts with “TUSAL” -

And then visit her blog and comment on her ORT report for that month's TUSAL - ;))


It's EASY -

It's TOTALLY USELESS -

And -

It's FUN!! - ;))

This year I decided NOT to empty my jar each time -

Maybe a year-to-date accumulation of ORTs -

Will make it look like actually DID something - ;))

===

This photo may look like I didn't add much -

Since the last one I posted - HERE -

But I assure you that I HAVE added some ORTS -

From the latest round of blocks -

But because the thread that I'm using to piece is "beige" -

It doesn't show that well in the photo - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Katie M. said...

Is it cheating if I send you my ORTS to put in your jar? Right now I have a lot of red, white & blue threads, a few silver and golds.. Yep, been doing some machine embroidery and I keep all those clippings...

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - probably - ;)) But you could always get your own glass jar - take a photo - and link up to join us in the FUN - it's easy - go check out the link to Daffycat's post - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...