Monday, September 22, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 9/22/14


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===


I'm STILL playing with EASY STREET DETOUR -

My version of Easy Street - HERE - ;))

BUT -

I’m ALMOST there!! - ;))

First - the basic block layout -



Add some side triangle bits -



And some corner bits -



And some more bits -
So far so good - ;))


Extend the corner out a bit more -


Fill in some more -


But that sucker is going to be HUGE!! -

So transfer the left half to the left wall in the hallway -


And the right half to the right wall in the hallway -


Gather the filler pieces -


Fill in the blanks -


Take a look at the top right corner -


And I LIKE IT!! - ;))

Maybe I should rename it -

Easy Street Detour Around The World In 80 Days -

What do you think?? -

I’m open to suggestions -

Let's just not take bets on how long it will take -

For me to get it together into a flimsy - haha - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Diane Wagner said...

I love your fabric choices. This has the makings of a very beautiful quilt. Good Job!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Diane - I switched gears in the middle - switching some of the raspberry to chocolate - hence the "detour" - but I like how the colors work together - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Cindy - glad you like it - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...