Monday, October 5, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 10/5/15


DESIGN WALL MONDAY -
Check out all of us who link up with Judy L. -
At Patchwork Times on Mondays.
We have some awesome stuff on our walls!
Well, THEY do - ME - not so much sometimes - ;))
===



On my wall today -

More Quarter Log Cabin Blocks -

Using a jelly roll from my stash -

And a pattern by Liz Katsuro at Jelly Roll Fabrics - HERE - ;))


I finally got the Cottage Wall Hanging bound and labeled - ;))


The quilting is wonderfully imperfect -

And seems to scream -
Which BOB thinks is somehow appropriate for the season -

"I am definitely home-made!" - ;))


Then I got another bunch of blocks on the wall - ;))


I'm running out of room on this little design wall -

And both of the hallway design walls are covered in tops -



So it looks like -

This girl has some quilting to do - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



6 comments:

Ramona said...

All of your projects are beautiful, but I love your quarter log cabin blocks. The colors you are using just sing together.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Ramona - the jelly roll that I'm using has some really gorgeous batiks in it - all pre-selected - all pre-coordinated - in greens - blues - and purples. AND I got it years ago at Walmart - of all places. I think that it was sitting in my stash just waiting for this pattern to come along - ;))

Katie M. said...

I think they all look great - but yep, time for some finishes so you can find space on your 'wall' ;-)

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Katie - It would be SOOOO easy to just take them off the wall - to free up the space - and add them to the pile on the chair waiting to be quilted. I REALLY need to find some "finishing" mojo - do you have any extra that you can spare?? - haha - ;))

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

What a wonderful wall(s) you have. You have a wonderful eye for colour and fabrics and are very productive. I'm envious!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Jocelyn - I would feel more productive if I could get the dang things quilted - but I really enjoy the piecing part - so I tend to put them all up on the wall until I run out of room - then take them down and put them in a pile to be quilted "later". Like I told Katie - I REALLY need to find some "finishing" mojo - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...