Friday, February 19, 2016

Ready -


This morning BOB got a GREAT comment that cracked her up -

I laughed SO hard -

Gene knows me SO well - ;))

If you missed it -

Go back to yesterday's post and check it out -

It was just the kick in the pants that BOB needed - ;))

In response -

I finished up the second batch of practice blocks -



And then the third -


Which - when added to the first batch -


Gives me some pretty colors to PLAY with -

Just like a new box of crayons - ;))


Now that I have the blocks - and the batting - and the backing muslin -

READY -

Tomorrow I plan to check my tension -

And get that SET -

Re-watch the first couple of lessons -

And then GO for it!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

The only thing funnier than Gene's comment, was your response. I'm still chuckling.

Gene Black said...

Sometimes we need someone to kick us into action. I am happy to do it....and if I made someone laugh doing it - well Yaay me.
----BOB2

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Me, too - he got me - and he got me good - AND I deserved it - ;))

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Yaay you! - BOB needed that kick - THANK YOU!! - now if she can only stop laughing - ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...