Friday, November 18, 2016

Bound and Done -


Turkey Day is bound and DONE -

Ta Dah! - ;))



I cut part of the binding last night - and the rest this afternoon -
And some triangles for hanging - ;))


The "bias" binding was perfect for the striped fabric - ;))


I was careful to press the triangles in the proper orientation for each corner -


And they hardly even show up on the backing - ;))


I talked about the Fast Finish Triangles - HERE -

And I asked my bloggy buddy - Gene - if he minded if I showed you how to cut bias binding "his way" - LEFT-Handed - and he graciously said that I could - so I'll show you how I did that tomorrow - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

The binding is perfect to go with the other fabrics. I am not familiar with using triangles rather than sleeves.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Thanks, Julie - the striped fabric was included in the kit - so it was already "pre-chosen" and the perfect match. Please follow the links in my post for the videos on using corner triangles for hanging - and you can check out this post for another way to hang a small piece using some twill tape and a chopstick - ;))

http://alefthandedquilter.blogspot.com/2011/07/qj-hibiscus-pillowtop-red-on-white.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...