Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Choices - choices -


And more choices -





It sure is handy to have a sample to see how various designs turn corners -

Some of these sections have corners where the diagonals go the SAME direction -

Check out that center gold piece -


So I made a sketch - then made some copies - and drew some designs -

I was thinking "lazy eights" with maybe "something else" in the corners -

And I guess I could change the direction of the "slant" at the "straight" seam lines -

Or just go with the flow and let them "slant" whichever way they want to -

More sketches are needed before I dare try to stitch it -


But mostly I'm stalling -

Behind the scenes of blogland - I'm trying to figure out and set up Quickbooks on my computer- before the end of the year. As a retired professional accountant - I HATE Quickbooks - especially the part where they say "No professional experience required" - yeah - unless it messes up and you want/need to un-screw it! -

I may be overthinking it -

But my biggest problem seems to be that I already know how to record the entries -

And now I have to spend time figuring out how the guy who wrote the program wants me to do it -

UGH!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Drawing out your plans is one thing but once the computer takes over ... it is nearing the end for me at least!

Gene Black said...

I confess that I have never really planned out quilting that much. I am far more "Let''s just get this thing quilted!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...