Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year's Eve - 2017


In the last few days I quilted the rest of "Do You See What I See?" -


And a little over half of my "Pinwheel Polka Dot" -
Quilting some "Lazy Eights" in the pink/green squares and side triangles -


I still have the pink/white squares to finish - ;))


I was on a roll and was going to try to finish it today and then see what else I could quilt before tomorrow. I have a bunch of labels already printed with "Quilted - 2017" - they don't say anything about being bound and labeled - so I was going to count them as a 2017 "finish" - haha - ;))

But then I thought -

Nah - I'll be good and change the labels to 2018. They've been "unquilted" and "unfinished" for this long - one more year isn't going to make any difference - and I don't really count them as "done" until I have them bound - labeled - the Scrap Card done - the Heart done - and my Scrapbook updated. I have some of the cards and hearts done - but the rest is too much to get done by midnight - so I'll just play with my FMQ and the new toys that Santa brought me - take the pressure off - and enjoy myself.

Tomorrow is a new day and a NEW YEAR -

Maybe I will be able to get some of my quilts "finished" in 2018 -

If not - there's always 2019 - ;))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...