Monday, March 12, 2018

A little stitching -


Goes a long way -

So I thought that I would play with the little 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" squares that I need for the sashes on my next Crumb Square top -

I need 36 sets of 3 -

And - rather than sew some strip sets - I just cut a bunch of squares and sewed 36 sets of twosies - clipped those apart and added the third little square - clipped those apart and pressed them all in one direction - ;))


Tomorrow I'll sort them into 9 sets of four -

And start putting the "alternate" blocks together -

That way - I can get them all done - set them aside for later -

And get back to making more "Crumb" blocks - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I am thinking about the Crumb Block quilt that I plan to make. I need to shop my stash and find out what color(s) I can use for the background. I also need to decide just how big I want the quilt to be. I have played in EQ7 to do a bit of planning, but there is more planning to do before I actually start on it.
Is it okay if I post about my plans and link to your posts on the sizes of pieces?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...