Friday, March 2, 2018

Nine more Cheddar Crumb Squares -


Are on the design wall - ;))


So that's it for the 4x4 layout of the basic Cheddar Crumb Squares -

I still have the alternate blocks to sew -

And I really want to thank Tonya Alexander for the wonderful "alternate" block idea -

My layout is a simple re-do of something I had seen on AllPeopleQuilt -
HERE - Inspired by Stamp Of Approval from Designer Tonya Alexander (EyeCandyQuilts - blogspot - com)

I like to credit my sources whenever possible -

And she deserves the credit for this idea -

Not me -

I just tweaked it to work with my Crumb Squares - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



1 comment:

Gene Black said...

And it does work wonderfully with the crumb squares. I always like it when people credit their sources.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...